Virgin Media Digital tastecard Offer Terms and Conditions
Who is Providing this Offer?
- 1. Virgin Media, Media House, Bartley Wood Business Park, Hook, Hampshire, RG27 9UP (“Virgin Media ”).
- 2. Verve Connect Limited, 2 Knyvett House, Watermans Business Park, Staines, TW18 3BA (“Verve Connect”).
- 3. TLC Marketing UK Ltd., PO Box 468, Swansea, SA1 1RH, will process your tastecard claim on behalf of Virgin Media and Verve Connect (“TLC Marketing”)
- 4. One tastecard membership with every purchase of IMO S smartphone (“IMO S”) on a pay monthly tariff from Virgin Media (“the Offer”). Maximum of one claim per purchase of the new IMO S and a maximum of one claim per person and household during the Offer Period.
Cooling Off Period
- 5. Virgin Media and Verve Connect have the right to cancel the tastecard if the Customer returns the IMO S within the 14 days cooling off period.
The Offer Period
- 6. The Offer applies to purchases of the new IMO S made between 1st September 2016 and 1st December 2016 (“the Offer Period”).
- 7. Claims for tastecard must be made within 60 days from the end of the Offer Period. The final date in which claims can be submitted is no later than 30th January 2017. Claim received after this date will not be eligible.
- 8. The tastecard is valid for 12 months once activated.
- 9. This offer is open to all UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) residents aged 18 years or over.
- 10. Virgin Media and Verve Connect reserve the right to verify your eligibility to claim the tastecard.
How to Participate
- 11. Customers who have purchased the new Verve Connect IMO S from Virgin Media will receive a leaflet containing their unique activation code, as well as a URL directing the Customer to the tastecard activation website. Customers can then claim their tastecard by visiting tastecard.co.uk/redeem/imo. Enter your name, email address and unique code. You will then receive an email containing your tastecard membership details within 3 working days of submitting your tastecard claim.
- 12. There are 2,000 unique activation codes to claim. Qualifying Customers will receive a digital tastecard. A tastecard gives you 2 meals for the price of 1 or 50% off your bill at thousands of participating restaurants. Terms and Conditions of use apply, See www.tastecard.co.uk for full details.
- 13. 50% off the total food bill means that multiple diners can eat and receive a 50% discount on food with just 1 tastecard. Customers should check the individual restaurant notes for maximum numbers permitted per tastecard booking. 2 for 1 is across all courses ordered. The cheapest or equivalent dish of each course being free. This is an offer for 2 people only. Side dishes and extras are not included. A tastecard cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer, this may include set menus.
- 14. During the month of December, Valentine’s, Mother’s and Father’s day and Bank Holidays Customers should call the restaurant to confirm that you can use your tastecard as these dates and times are sometimes excluded because these are extremely busy periods.
- 15. Other reasonable exclusions may apply, for example some chain restaurants may exclude Friday and Saturday day times.
- 16. You must telephone the restaurant and book a table when indicated on the tastecard website.
- 17. The tastecard must be presented on arrival at the venue. If no card is produced, you must pay the full price for your meal.
- 18. The list of participating restaurants remains subject to change. Please contact your chosen venue to confirm continual availability of the offer or visit tastecard.co.uk
Privacy and Data Protection
- 19. By opting in to the Offer you agree that Virgin Media and / or Verve Connect may use your personal information to contact you about products that may be of interest.
- 20. Your personal information will be stored in accordance with applicable data protection laws and regulations.
- 21. Neither Virgin Media , Verve Connect nor TLC Marketing, their agents or distributors can accept liability for loss or stolen digital card membership.
- 22. Photocopied, scanned, damaged or illegible cards will not be accepted.
- 23. The tastecard has no monetary value, cannot be exchanged or resold and cannot be redeemed in whole or part for cash. TLC Marketing reserves the right to replace the reward with one of equal or greater value.
- 24. Neither Virgin Media, Verve Connect nor TLC Marketing, their agents or distributors will in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the Customer or any other person who uses or benefits from the tastecard, or accept any liability for (a) any non-acceptance by a venue of this card or (b) any inability by the Customer or any other persons who uses or benefits from the tastecard to use this card properly or at all or (c) the contents, accuracy or use of either this card or the venue listing, nor will any of them be liable for any personal loss or injury occurring at the venue, and (d) Virgin Media, Verve Connect and TLC Marketing, its agents and distributors do not guarantee the quality and/or availability of the services offered by the venues and cannot be held liable for any resulting personal loss or damage. Statutory rights are unaffected.
- 25. f for any reason you encounter a problem please call “TLC” on 0330 124 1361 for assistance. Lines are open Monday – Friday 9.30am – 5.30pm. Please note calls are charged at your local rate. Calls from mobiles and other network providers may vary. Calls may be recorded and may be monitored. The terms of this Offer are as stated here and no other representations (written or verbal) shall apply.
- 26. Any persons taking advantage of this Offer do so on complete acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- 27. Virgin Media, Verve Connect and TLC Marketing reserve the right to verify all Customers and to refuse to provide or withdraw a tastecard entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this Offer’s entry requirements or otherwise where a Customer has gained unfair advantage in benefiting from this Offer or claimed fraudulent means.
- 28. Virgin Media, Verve Connect and TLC Marketing reserve the right to vary these terms and conditions or cancel the Offer at any stage in the event of circumstances arising beyond their control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable but will use all reasonable endeavours to minimise the effect to Customers to avoid undue disappointment.
- 29. All correspondence on tastecard activation should be sent to email@example.com, under the title IMO S tastecard campaign. Do not send correspondence to Virgin Media, Verve Connect or TLC Marketing.
- 30. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.