How can I pair or connect my phone with a Bluetooth device?
- To exchange data with another device you need to first turn Bluetooth on and pair your phone with the Bluetooth device that you wish to exchange data with.
- Touch Pair new device, all available devices found will show in the list.
- Touch a device you wish to pair with. Note generally devices need a password to pair, sometimes this can be set to a default of ‘0000’
- A dialogue box will pop up, touch PAIR to confirm
- If pairing is successful, your phone connects to the device. The icon will show in the Status bar.